Sunday, September 27, 2009

movie night

What should families do if their children want to do something at night time instead of during the day? If a family has nothing to do for the night then they need to try a movie night. There are a few forms of movie night. The first way is by going to a drive-in movie. If you don't know where a drive-in is located you can look on the drive-in movie website and it tells your were all the drive-ins are located. Families can pack sandwiches and a few blankets and make a whole night of it. People who aren't a big fan of watching a movie outside there is always the option that you can go to your local theater and pick one that everyone wants to see. Another option people can do is by having a movie night at the house. They can plan a theme and have all the kids get involved in the theme and join in on the fun. Each time there is a home movie night not every one will want to watch that movie so if that is the case tell them that if they watch this movie that maybe it will be their turn to pick the next movie. This should make everyone happy and it can turn in to a great night together then just sitting at home doing nothing.The point of doing family movie night isn't just renting a movie and letting everyone watch it the point is to make a special event that gets the whole family excited and involved. Once families start this event it can turn out to be a weekly thing to get the family excited for the week. Doing weekly family activities is a great way to keep the family close.

4 comments:

  1. Miranda, I love your suggestion about a drive in movie. I have never thought about that! Every time I hear a movie it reminds me of a movie theater or a movie at the house. I think that we should have a drive in movie theater hear in QC, I just think the one in Macome (I think) is to far away. We waste so much gas. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea of family movie night. I like how you tell us the different choices. You can spend money or save money. Another good idea for movie night would be watching family videos. The theme idea is really cool; I would honestly never think of that. This is a really interesting BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movie night... my parents used to have a night like this when my sibilings and I were younger. It was really fun but now that all of us are older are there any activities that families can participate in?

    ReplyDelete